HUD Homes in the West Valley

Selling HUD Homes

What is a HUD Home?

When a person that has purchased a home using FHA financing goes into mortgage default, the lender may opt to foreclose on the home and then convey the home to HUD (US Dept of Housing and Urban Development).

Who can sell a HUD Home?

Brokerages need to be registered with HUD and will receive a Name Address IDentification (or NAID) number. Once a brokerage has been registered to sell HUD Homes, the broker, then subsequently the agents need to register at

Resources for Selling HUD Homes:


Don't forget that our offices are always open to give training, so if you have any further questions please call us at 623-877-1777.

 If you'd like to receive email alerts as to upcoming training events and other updates for about HUD Homes, please sign up below:



Frank Keel
Share |